Monday 30 November 2009

It's on the way...




Here's a wee image I've designed in about 30 seconds.

At some point in the next few weeks I'll be trying out some even more fan-dangly image design to create the official image of the Glasgow Generations podcast, possibly by merging an old photo of my Dad and a new one of me, if I can work out how to do that.  So this one'll do for the meantime, and you'll likely see it attached to the first episode which we'll be recording tomorrow night if all goes to plan.

I'm hoping to get the first one uploaded and ready for your ears by Wednesday, and as soon as the first one's out there I'll be setting it up in iTunes, the Top Ten Glasgow Guide and pretty much every podcast directory in the online interweb world.

So I'll post again once the show's ready, and feel free to share your Glasgow memories until then.

Arrabest